• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Build-up

Im in the middle of making some of those T and J style stiffies, go any pix of how the top tube mounts to the frame? Do they come with a longer bolt or what? Or alternatively anyone have input on going to the UCA drop bracket instead of to the actual unibody stock UCA mount? On the lower Im going to the drop bracket since it doesnt have any bracing anyway...

Im in the middle of making some of those T and J style stiffies, go any pix of how the top tube mounts to the frame? Do they come with a longer bolt or what? Or alternatively anyone have input on going to the UCA drop bracket instead of to the actual unibody stock UCA mount? On the lower Im going to the drop bracket since it doesnt have any bracing anyway...

ill have to take some pics for you

Looks like you sleeved the uprights on the cage, does the cage break down to remove?

it was sleeved for installation there all welded now. now it is stuck in my jeep :cool:

those are most definately the jcwhitney seats... but they are dong comfy if i might say... my buddy has them in his taco. been thinkin about gettin some myself, not bad for 250 for the pair...

the price has went up, they was 180 a pair over the summer, I bought mine because I needed something different and thats all I could spare, cheaper than 2 seat covers. But Im not doubting him because Hunsakers do look identical but are twice the price, I dont know if they are better quality, Im sure they are though

the price has went up, they was 180 a pair over the summer, I bought mine because I needed something different and thats all I could spare, cheaper than 2 seat covers. But Im not doubting him because Hunsakers do look identical but are twice the price, I dont know if they are better quality, Im sure they are though

the quality is ok on mine. definatly not as nice as some PRP's or Beard's

they look exactly the same, same material same rails. same stiching... maybe his have better pading than the jc's?

Ill trade you! But they are red/burgundy...

Back