• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS Quicker Disconnects

Looking at the description of your rig, you are running a 4.5" lift. I'm pretty sure these are only good up to 3.5". Just want to make sure these will work for you.

PM sent regarding price.

if not ill take them for 98 xj with re 3.5 kift ,,shipped to new jersey

lol...$80 shipped to salina, ks.

According to my mechanic and the JKS website these are functional on lifts from 2" to 3.5".

Reichy, is that what you have? I don't want to sell these to someone and it's not what they need.

If this is what you need that's fine.

jeepbme said:
80.01 shipped. to nc

I'm not sure I understand. You quoted $80.00 then sent $75.00 and I got dinged for 3.00 for charges. The 3.00 isn't any big deal but did I miss something somewhere?

All right all, there has been a miscommunication! Jeepbme actually owes me a hundred gazillion dollars!!:sunshine: J/K!!

Appears there is a glitch in an e-mail system. All is rectified, absolutely no problem in this transaction. jeepbme stand-up person to deal with in my opinion.

O.K. , send me the extra $10.00!! :jester:

Sorry, have to edit. disconnects are sold!!

damn skipped right over the second bidder

steel58ers said:
damn skipped right over the second bidder

Sorry, must have missed where you made an actual offer. I'll look back over the thread.

I didn't intend this to be a bidding situation, it just turned out that way.

thats ok ,, I didnt know it was going to be a bidding war either ,, just figured if they didnt fit the first guys lift ,I would take them off your hands,,,

Back