• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kingston Peak Adopt-a-Road run!

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Sunday, September 14th!

Meet at the Clear Creek Ranger Station by 9:00 AM:

101 Chicago Creek Road
Idaho Springs, CO 80452

After we have everyone accounted for, we'll have a short safety meeting and head up. Please bring enough clothing for any weather condition, sturdy shoes, gloves, hat, and drinking water.

Post up if you plan on attending. I would be open to a pot luck style lunch on the mountain. :)

I'll be there with bells on. Ok, no bells but I will be there. I'm going to cross-post this on COJeeps.

Do you want to cross-post this onto FrontRange? Maybe between the 3 forums we can get 2-3 others to join us. :eyes:

COJeeps would be cool, the more the merrier. Front Range has their own clean up day on the 20th.

We are up to four people!!! :party:

Only one XJ. :) I'm about 50\50. It is a Bronco Sunday, but.... I'm in the midst of a project or two on the jeep. It'll be a last minute deal for me.

Sweet we all should caravan since we are from the same area. I am leaving Laramie around 0600 and will be in Westminster around 0755-0805 then heading up from there.

jeffa5280 said:
I'm in. Pending some maintenance work I have to get down Saturday.

8JulietDelta said:
New to the forum and I'll be heading up with Jeff. Picked mine up this week.

First posts on this board, and so much win!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

Sweet we all should caravan since we are from the same area. I am leaving Laramie around 0600 and will be in Westminster around 0755-0805 then heading up from there.

Heck yeah man! I will shoot your old man a text sat night so we can figure out our plan. (Matt sorry for calling you an old man haha). :us:

I'm not camping but will be running Spring Creek Sat afternoon.

I'll probably catch you guys on the road unless you want to meet up somewhere along the interstate.

Back