• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4wp customer appreciation at ram orp may 20

trippled

NAXJA Forum User
4wp is having their customer appreciation day at ram off road park this Sunday the 20th. It's free to get in. It's more fun than staring at a wall. I'll be out there in the morning. Meet up, hang out, drive around, get stuck trying to follow buggies or guys on 40s like me. I believe it's 10am to 3 or something.

Last edited:
How have I not heard of this place and I'm in cos!? 🤔 ill be there!!!! I can't do alot of wheeling as I'm still not properly bump stopped but will be fun to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you don't post pictures, you weren't there. ;)

Well I went. It was a good time. Played with the jeep a little. Didn't get many pics of my jeep bc buddy didn't show up until later. I didn't push to hard but had a good time. The Toyota hilux from ultimate adventure was out there and it's a beast.
9d732739ecdd923660637b180c370486.jpg
a344a131b9da67d04cb39f05bf2e2193.jpg
b212f803ce1be3af49689d439a8a261f.jpg
17508a0947ce572682d8958a2d4156d4.jpg
24fd77763d6b71cf2a32b522f980b3e2.jpg

I saw you out there. Meant to talk to ya but didn't get a chance.

I got crap for pics. But a ton of rigs out there from stock clapped out junk to some really nice buggies. Good day playing around. In the dirt. Jeep climbed up one of the big ledges I got denied on last year.

I saw you out there. Meant to talk to ya but didn't get a chance.

I got crap for pics. But a ton of rigs out there from stock clapped out junk to some really nice buggies. Good day playing around. In the dirt. Jeep climbed up one of the big ledges I got denied on last year.
Ya that's to bad. I was looking for you but i had know idea what you were gonna be in. It was a good day though watched the tj nearly flop and watched a wj shoot coolant sky high lol.

This is me. Guess I should've said that before...

28371198498_3847a5a254_c.jpg

Green tj in the notch? He's a friend who wheels with us sometimes. There was a blue one I thought for sure was gonna roll on one of the hill climbs too.

The wj lost a condenser I think. He was out the rest of the day piss rodding the absolute crap out that thing. I think the bald tires were the only reason it didn't grenade. I'm almost certain he drove a bronco in an old top truck challenge.

This is me. Guess I should've said that before...

28371198498_3847a5a254_c.jpg

Green tj in the notch? He's a friend who wheels with us sometimes. There was a blue one I thought for sure was gonna roll on one of the hill climbs too.

The wj lost a condenser I think. He was out the rest of the day piss rodding the absolute crap out that thing. I think the bald tires were the only reason it didn't grenade. I'm almost certain he drove a bronco in an old top truck challenge.
Oh shit ya I saw you out there lol. I didn't do any of the "serious" crawling. Just the small rocks on the other side of the bowl. I'm going to moab I'm 2 weeks I can't afford to break it now lol. And ya that tj is badass. And the wj blew the upper radiator hose off, he refused to stop though lol.

Back