• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CRAWL Magazine wants to see your XJ!

crawlmag

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I am Tim, editor of CRAWL Magazine. We're looking for some SICK XJ's for feature rigs, readers rides and tech articles. Send them in if ya got 'em, information is below.

Alright, we're looking for your rigs. Starting in our May/June issue we're going to have a reader's rides type section (it will have a more unique title than that) and will feature probably 4-8 rigs in every issue. We're going to do it a little better than the other mags have done, with color photos and a full spec list, plus sick CRAWL style layouts. If you're rig is worthy, we may even call you for a full feature, so make sure you're contact info is correct. Please don't post photos in this thread, we want it to be a surprise to most of our readers if you're rig gets in there we will send you some swag. We're looking for built rigs, Jeeps, Toyotas, Broncos, buggies, Fords etc. with 35" or larger tires, built axles and something worthy of a magazine. If in doubt, send it anyhow, we don't mind looking thru cool pics.

Here is what we need from you:

3-4 high resolution photos. High res means shot atleast with a 4 megapixel camera, or better. If you do not have these shots already, find a friend with a nice camera, buy him beer and hot dogs and get him to come shoot it. Make sure the background isn't cluttered, shadows are not harsh and if you shoot the photo naked, makes sure we can't see a refelction of your uh... hot dog and beer in the chrome bumper. And make damn sure there are no dogs (hot or otherwise) humping in the background.

Vehicle Make:
Vehicle Model:
Vehicle Year:
Vehicle Color:
Engine Type:
Transmission:
Transfer Case(s):
Drivelines:
Front Axle:
Front Locker:
Rear Axle:
Rear Locker:
Gear Ratio:
Tires:
Wheels:
Wheelbase:
Front Suspension:
Rear Suspension:
Shocks:
Other Mods:

Your Name:
Your Hometown:
Your Phone Number:
Your Address:
Your Email:
Your ATM Pin Number: (just kidding, we don't even have your card)

Then tell us a little about your rig, how long you have had it, how long you have been wheeling (be honest haha), where do you like to wheel and with who (club, friends, alone, imaginary friends), future plans (be realistic)

Copy/Paste this list to an email and fill it out, and send along with a few high res photos to: [email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Most Hardcore Offroad Magazine in the World.
Subscribe by Feb 28th and get a free beanie hat! www.crawlmag.com

Would something like this work?
3463%3A598%3A%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2344%3D7%3A9%3D%3A26%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3C4%3C782%3B2ot1lsi

It's not on 35's, also it just has a crappy 3 1/2" lift and 30's. But the stereo kick's it..

Last edited:
Will there be some form of compensation for this? I can see you making some change from our efforts, what's in it for us?

EDIT:

...or better yet... Why doesn't CRAWL attend a few of our local events with Crawl's own photographers and take their own photos (with our permission to use, of course)???

Last edited:
If Okie doesn't submit his rig I'll submit it for him.

They said they wanted sick. :D

What a way to make the club look good. You get a chance to show off your rig in a rag.

Do us a favor and shut your trap. :rolleyes:

Sniggs said:
Will there be some form of compensation for this? I can see you making some change from our efforts, what's in it for us?

Lincoln said:
What a way to make the club look good. You get a chance to show off your rig in a rag.

You wanna do the club some good?
Don't send them pictures of my thing, then.

Lincoln said:
If Okie doesn't submit his rig I'll submit it for him.

They said they wanted sick. :puke: :puke: :puke:

fixed it for ya.

...BOB

Okie Terry said:
You wanna do the club some good?
Don't send them pictures of my thing, then.

Does sick mean something else? Your rig is the fugliest I've seen. :D

Edit:
BTW, you know Richard is going to be all over this so you have to get it in first.

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty "Sick" magazine but, HOLY HORSE S**T 45 bucks for a year?

Lincoln said:

Mark's being facetious, you goofball. :D

Ask TIMMAY how well Extremely Ghey Offroad worked for him. ;)

Jeepdogrob said:
Looks like a pretty "Sick" magazine but, HOLY HORSE S**T 45 bucks for a year?

You do know you were looking at the international price. U.S. is $25.

ECKSJAY said:
Mark's being facetious, you goofball. :D

Ask TIMMAY how well Extremely Ghey Offroad worked for him. ;)

Am I completely in the dark again? I guess I shouldn't worry about it, I like it there.

Lincoln said:
You do know you were looking at the international price. U.S. is $25.

Oops, I was looking at the "Priority Mailing" price.

I wonder how this is working out for them?

Is it really necessary to bump a bunch of old threads about Crawl?

Back