• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event info

Thanks Paula, I was going to do this but was waiting to find out how to make it a sticky. I will pm Rev.

Pie-Fest?
Tragically appropriate.
Welcome to the MWC, someone's wife will be contacting you soon with membership info.
:roflmao:

Last edited:
bgcntry72 said:
Pie-Fest?
Tragically appropriate.
Welcome to the MWC, someone's wife will be contacting you soon with membership info.
:roflmao:

Scott, I just want to thank you for your funny, off the wall comments. You know just how to bring a smile to our faces with your crazy posts. You make such a contribution to our chapter, I don't know what we would do without you.
:laugh3:

On the badlands webpage, it says a roll bar is required for vehicles. Does the hard top on the XJ meet this requirement?

lobsterdmb said:
On the badlands webpage, it says a roll bar is required for vehicles. Does the hard top on the XJ meet this requirement?

Yes :wave:

Johnny-

Can you hook a Jersey brotha up and bring me a pizza and/or cheesesteak?

Thanks!

I think I could do that, although it will be cold when I get there. Unless you prefer the grease trucks at rutgers :chef:

I was kidding, Johnny, but thanks anyway. I'm really not supposed to eat that stuff with my high cholesterol. But enough about getting old before my time... Ah, the grease trucks: I've never personally tried them, but they are legendary. I went to Rowan U in Glassboro (there were several awesome hoagie shops nearby and I put on more than the freshman 15,) but I had friends at Rutgers, having grown up in South Brunswick.

IMHO, North Jersey pizza is better, but South Jersey has the upper hand with cheesesteaks & hoagies.

Lawn Cher' said:
IMHO, North Jersey pizza is better, but South Jersey has the upper hand with cheesesteaks & hoagies.

I agree with that. My mom actually lives in South Brunswick right near 5 corners. All I can say is you don't know what you missed at the grease trucks. My mouth waters just thinking about it. :wierd:

lobsterdmb said:
My mom actually lives in South Brunswick right near 5 corners.

5 corners, as in Dayton, where Georges Rd, Culver Rd & Ridge Rd (aka Monmouth Jct Rd) meet?! I lived in Culver Station (the housing development behind PNC Bank) from '88 until I went to college in '97, and my parents moved down to Florida in '02. What a small world!

Okie Terry said:
See you in chat?

Sorry, I forget it is even available since I never use it. Am I not entitled to my own inside conversations? I can't follow half the crap on the MWC forum, but I don't complain.

Just a friendly reminder: The Badlands requires their flag be flown about two feet above everyone's vehicle. They sell 6 and 7 foot flexible fiberglass masts with their flag mounted at the top. At the base is a 1/2 inch threaded bolt and nut. You will need a place to mount this. Trying to find a 1/2 inch drill bit the day of the event is no fun!

Just a quick question, if I was to decide to go to this event as an "event attendee" would it be ok to go in my TJ? The XJ is in some serious need of skid plates....lucky me got one without any, not even on the gas tank. Last year, at what became "Carnage fest", my brother tagged along with you guys. Maybe this will refresh some memories, he kept talking about his brother's "Mighty Rubi"....and his Jeep looked like this
untitled4.bmp

and was titled "where not to put your hand...."

Back