• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter shirts?

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
So I may not be a member YET, but today is payday! :party:

I was thinking if you guys don't have any yet or would like to update shits for the Sierra Chapter, I have some Ideas:

FRONT (minus the text "only in a cherokee" and actually place the Jeep logo where it is)
Logo.jpg

BACK
Logo.gif

obviously all in the same color....

it would be about 10$ a shirt if I can get at least 24 of them wanted. any one else in?

There has been talk about getting more t-shirts printed. I'll see what is going on. Thanks for the offer though, it is good to see someone who wants to get involved.

well whomever makes a SC shirt, I am definitely in for 2 large adults and a small child (24 months) if possible....just let me know.

- Joe

SharkXJ said:
I'm down....

Mark... you can't have one. I decide who gets them! hahahahaha... ok. Maybe we(bod) will let you have one if you promise to not wear your yellow camo pants ever again... especially with your "friends" around.:laugh2:

BTW, you getting some time off for a little snow this next winter?:greensmok

Scrappy said:
Mark... you can't have one. I decide who gets them! hahahahaha... ok. Maybe we(bod) will let you have one if you promise to not wear your yellow camo pants ever again... especially with your "friends" around.:laugh2:

Do you mean this pair of pants? maybe we should get Mark a special shirt to match.:roflmao:
standard.jpg

Scrappy said:

My name is in RED I can get what ever I want!!!! hahaha And no, I am keeping the pants. Actually, I may have to get a special paid of "snow camos" :laugh3: :clap:

BC - THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I know the idea was a no, but when can we get one officially?

I think we may do another run right before out November Hollister Run.

We should be set up full bore with our members stuff. Stickers and shirts SierraChapter style.

I like your plan and you can count me in. Put me down for 2 large T's. I really could use new clean unstained shirts with somethin' cool on it.

Scrappy said:
I think we may do another run right before out November Hollister Run.

"No, I dont wheel anymore... I work on junk!!!!!111111"

Right on :thumbup:

selarep 4 weeks ago said:
So I may not be a member YET, but today is payday! :party:

how's that membership app coming? :D

Back