• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Click here for NAXJA NWC NWF TSF ORLY OMG info!

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Long awaited, I know...but here it is.

Pre-Registration:
$20.00 (NAXJA Member with vehicle)
$25.00 for Guests (18 and over, with vehicle. Guests must be willing to sign waiver)

At the Event:
$25.00 members and $30.00 for adult guest with vehicle.

BONUS for those considering joining the Club:
New people that wish to become a member at the event will have their event fee waived in lieu of signing up for a new TWO year ($55.00) membership.

Event fee includes one meal ticket w/soda for Saturday's BBQ. We should also have maps of the area available with the driver packet.

We're not charging an event fee for guests riding in your vehicle, but we will charge for the Saturday BBQ. Extra meal tickets for Saturday BBQ will be $6 including soda. We're defining this age as anyone over 15.

We've got some neat items for raffle. We're running the small items at $2 per ticket, and there's rumor of a large item being available. The large item tickets are going to run $20 each, but we're limiting the total number available to 50. There will also be a cash '50/50' raffle which is fun for Hans. ;) We'll have some activities/goodies planned for the kiddos. Sounds like there's going to be a LOT of them there!

Now, please follow this link and familiarize yourself with Article IX:

http://www.naxja.org/html/bylaws.htm

Make sure your guests understand this as well. :) I believe the waivers we're all signing acknowledge these by-laws.

There will be a main tech inspection on Saturday morning, but will obviously be worked around for those arriving late or early. Figured those showing up on Thursday with us can do a preliminary tech inspection and get waivers signed before the rest of the group. That'll save us a lot of time. :)

Camping:

Browns Camp OHV Staging Area is located two miles off the summit of the Wilson River Highway. It is popular staging area for off-highway vehicles (OHV).

The campground has 29 campsites, vault toilets and drinking water from a hand pump. Each site offers a picnic table and a fire grate.

The day use area has trail access, an unloading ramp, picnic tables, fire pits, and vault toilets. The site is usually open from early spring through fall. Browns Camp opens March 31st for the 2006 season.

The fees for campsites are:

Vehicle site $10.00/night
Extra vehicle $2.00/night

We figured we could all fend for ourselves in this arena. A group of us are heading down Thursday to scope the scene and claim campsites. We'll save however many we need according to the headcount.

ALL vehicles operating in Tillamook State Forest need an OHV permit. http://www.oregon.gov/OPRD/ATV/Permits.shtml We are considered 'Class II' vehicles. Follow the vehicle requirement link within the 'Class II' portion to make sure you're up to speed. :) I think most of us are anyway. These permits run $10 plus an agent fee. I think we paid $1 more at GI Joe's for ours. An agent list is in the link I provided above.

I think it goes without saying that guests and members need to control themselves around the kids. :) It's OK to have a good time, but we ask on behalf of all attending to remember what's appropriate for the kids. ;)

That said, I wish us all a wonderful time. We'll be posting up multiple threads on various topics including registration, so stay tuned!

Like orange flags? Just go to Michael's or Joann's and get some orange fabric with holes in it. super cheap, and zip tie to your CB antenna. It also looks HOTT!

no no no.... we go through HILLSBOROUGH!!! Not Hezbollah!

It IS a clever idea though...Convoy of Jeeps flying the Flag of Israel

Headline: "Israeli invasion of the Cruncherrrs.....rrrrRRAAAARRRrrrr..."

:roflmao: :laugh2: :roflmao:

Sniggs said:

Now that WOULD be badass. :D

pdxxjnoob said:
Just go to Michael's or Joann's and get some orange fabric with holes in it. super cheap, and zip tie to your CB antenna. It also looks HOTT!

Side note to that: Be extremely careful when cutting zipties off of said CB antenna, lest you slip and sink the entire knife blade into your thumb. A nasty picture could accompany this post, but I'm not sure what the policy is on bloody finger pictures... :D

Dvipercop said:
Side note to that: Be extremely careful when cutting zipties off of said CB antenna, lest you slip and sink the entire knife blade into your thumb. A nasty picture could accompany this post, but I'm not sure what the policy is on bloody finger pictures... :D
When you become a member, young grasshopper, I'll show you the perfect place to post these...ask Eli...

:scared:

Sniggs said:

That would be HILLSBORRITO! There is no ..."ugh" down here.

The city of many....portable taco trucks...

pdxxjnoob said:
I actually fly a flag that is not US. But I live in the US, so what's the point?

Thought that you might be a beer making, U.S. flag hatin hippie.:D :D

Back