• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is coming, and when?

What days will you be at NWFest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Just wondering who all is actually coming. My plan is to be down for all 3 days.

Post up if you actually plan to be there, not if you think you will, or wanna go but have to get money, etc. This might help our leadership in final planning.

Days, guests, etc..

3 days, 1 member, 0 guests

Last edited:
Situational question for someone who knows: If I were to pay the $55 for a two year membership, would I still have to be someones guest? Or does that make me a member right away? I'd like to come down early Saturday (don't get off work till 6am), and stay the night, then leave early Sunday (damn training). Is that do-able?

Dvipercop said:
Situational question for someone who knows: If I were to pay the $55 for a two year membership, would I still have to be someones guest? Or does that make me a member right away? I'd like to come down early Saturday (don't get off work till 6am), and stay the night, then leave early Sunday (damn training). Is that do-able?

You'd be a Member instantly and would not have to be a Guest. Mark will have the Member forms there for you to sign so you'll be an 'instant' Member. We obviously won't be taking PayPal or plastic for that. ;) All funds and forms will be sent to woody, who is our Membership guy. :)

Oh yeah, and to answer John's question: A group of us are heading down Thursday. Official event doesn't kick off until Friday evening, but we're going to go explore around during the day on Friday.

I will be there Thursday afternoon/evening. I will not leave till late Sunday morning or afternoon.

I will have myself, wife, 3 kids, not sure of guests yet.

Michael

I will be there for all 3 days. Arriving on Thrusday afternoon or evening. It will just be me and possibly my wife. No guests.

I will be coming down Thursday. Have 1 guest and 1 guest with an XJ for a total of 3.

I'm also leaving Thursday with the convoy. Not sure when Andy (with the Scrambler) is coming. Hopefully he can join us on the way down. We will need to stop for passes for a few people, I think.

Edit: Oh! Me and 1 Guest

opracer315 said:
I will be coming down Thursday. Have 1 guest and 1 guest with an XJ for a total of 3.
Does that mean you have a passenger and a Guest with a rig?:confused:

I'll be coming down friday evening, so save me a camping spot please.:D

My self and my daughter.(if anyone knows a cute single 30 year old or so bring her too:D )

Mark, are you going down with Phil?

Intend on driving down Thursday with Phil. I do need to stop for a park pass or whatever it is called.

Me, wife and two kids.

Don't think intended guests will be making it.

JMotorsprt said:
Mark, are you going down with Phil?

Intend on driving down Thursday with Phil. I do need to stop for a park pass or whatever it is called.

Me, wife and two kids.

Don't think intended guests will be making it.
Yes, and I believe there are others traveling with us also. With a group of cars it's better just to scoop someone up in the Convoy along the way.

Last trip to TSF, we called XJLaredo about 10 miles north of Exit 109 (southbound). He was sitting on the onramp waiting for us as we got off, then right back onto the freeway.

It works really well when it's timed right.

We will work out these details late next week as we get closer...

Is anyone excited? :wave1:

Sniggs said:
Is anyone excited? :wave1:

Excited is not the right word.

I have to take my transfer case out and apart for the 3rd time before we go!!!!

I want a reliable driving jeep before NW Fest!!!

I am sure I will get there, but I have so much to do and so little time!!

Yes, I can't wait.

Is there a chance somone who knows Browns Camp can post a decent map for all of us?
Thanks,
Michael

Same here Michael. I think about the 4 days left to use, working on the Jeep around other errands and re-organizing my garage.

Plans changed me and my little one will be joining the XJ crew taking over I-5 on thursday.:D

Back