• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-registration is Officially Open

it wont let me check out?

I sent them an email asking why. I couldn't find out anyother reason why it's not working.

i tried clicking on the paypal emblem but it wasn't linked to anything. Like even when I right clicked it would only let me save the image as apposed to opening in new tab etc.

I just dd it, and, it worked fine.... You did select how many tickets and such that you want at the bottom right, and then click buy now, then it takes you to an information page, that you MUST fill out EVERY BLANK, then click checkout with paypal at the bottom. I just did it a couple times, and it worked every time for me.

how do i fill out info on stuff when i only have me and my spotter?

Just fill in the blanks with something..... it requires that something be in all the blanks, even if it is just an N/A.

ok i'll try that

or like 50

Any one who registered after Feb. 28th will receive their shirts, stcikers and all other goodies at the event. Thank you and lets have some fun.

Back