• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drinking problem...

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
This has me a little concerned. Micheal (2xtreme) just sent me a PM, containing this:
2xtreme said:
I am half loaded :)

Michael
Geez, Michael, it's only 5:00 pm!
drink.gif

Maybe we should work on an intervention at NW Fest?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

-----Matt-----

Hmmmm. maybe he was talking about his RV...? Nah.

Werent you usually half loaded by 5:00 pm on a Monday when you were in School?

Michael

The Horror!

The funny part is Michael is only on his second beer. :)

Just kidding he is probably on his 8th or 9th. Mike you told me you drink alot more once you become a parent. Or was that Dawn that said that?

I had more beer yesterday than usual. That's the only reason I was coaxed into working on the Jeep.

JMotorsprt said:
I had more beer yesterday than usual. That's the only reason I was coaxed into working on the Jeep.

Wonder what you would get done if you where an alchoholic?:laugh3:

My second Beer?

I would be way past 1/2 loaded on my second Beer!!
Yes, that was Dawn who said you drink more after you have children. Keep in mind you drink for two completely different reasons!!

It is now Tuesday morning, I am at work and I am now still 1/2 Loaded.

Michael

So I guess that means I am going to work on thrusday FULLY loaded. And I would guess that most people are coming to NWfest fully loaded. and/or half cocked

XJourney said:
So I guess that means I am going to work on thrusday FULLY loaded. And I would guess that most people are coming to NWfest fully loaded. and/or half cocked

Fully loaded with battle rattle.

As for the half-cocked, Google 'safe action'. :D

ECKSJAY said:
Fully loaded with battle rattle.

As for the half-cocked, Google 'safe action'. :D

That is strange mine "battle rattles" when empty. Must be a jeep thing.:scottm:

Back