• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NorthWest Fest Pre-registration - Deadline August 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniggs

NAXJA Forum User
PLEASE READ THESE DIRECTIONS COMPLETELY!

- You may pre-register for Northwest Fest until 9:00 PM PDT, Tuesday August 8, 2006.

- Those not using Paypal need to send me a Private message (for my address) and get the Check in the mail NOW. If I don't have the funds from you, you are not registered as a participant and will be charged at the event.

- If you can not register before Tuesday night, bring the full amount ($25.00 for yourself, $30.00 for guest with Vehicle).

- Meal tickets will also be sold at the event for $6.00 (for any additional passengers).

I will NOT be checking for registration after Tuesday night because of the amount of work that needs to be done Wednesday before we leave Thursday.
----------------------------------

- Send $20.00 for you and your own vehicle.

- Send an additional $25.00 if you have One Guest with a capable rig.

- Additional meal tickets for passengers over 15 can be also purchased at $6.00 each. I will place the additional meal tickets in your Driver's Packet.

If your Guest needs meal tickets for their passengers you can send it too or just pay at the event ($6.00).

Here's the IMPORTANT PART!!!

Be sure to include NWFEST and your Member Number with your payment.
Send your Payment Via Paypal to:
[email protected] (That's mr_sniggly with an underscore)

(**Optional If there's room, I would appreciate your Guests first/Last name but it isn't necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back