• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is coming, and when?

What days will you be at NWFest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(if anyone knows a cute single 30 year old or so bring her too:D )[/quote]
make that 2 please.

I will be arriving friday evening. with one of my daughters and my nephew. possibly 1 guest.

If anyone wants to carravan down friday eve let me know.

Thanks for the map. That is one of the best maps I have ever seen for off-road trails!!

I assume that there are signs to Browns Camp from Hwy 6?
I assume it is reasonably assesible for vehicles with trailers or campers, etc?

Thanks,
Michael

mojojojo said:
easily accessable...yes. signs...i think there is only 1, right at the turn off.

I remember there being one for the turnoff...and then another at the fork in the dirt road. We never made it over to Brown's when we were down there though, kind of wish we had so we could check it out. Ah well.

I'm bringing the Ultimate Trail Machine (sic) down on Thursday from the Death Valley of Washington State. ;-) I'll have to stop someplace, probably at Hood River, to get an OHV permit. 1 person and 1 rig. Might not go back until Monday.

Is Phil going to bring tee-shirts with him?

--Karl

I believe I have two guests coming.
My brother and his wife, in his 90 Woody.
I believe he will be there Late Friday or Sat morning and staying through the weekend.

Michael

Back