• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Post Traumatic ROM Thread

noticed a leak in my rear diff tonight after it sat on the driveway for a bit...gonna pull the cover in the next couple of days and hope i dont find some more interesting things!

kurt i would love to know how to get ahold of the family that was camping there-they have the only video thats ever been taken of my jeep...any info other than he is gonna try and sign on?

Hi Tyler,

Looks like I found you. I would like to say thanks to you and the other Jeep owners for making us feel so welcomed.

I do have your Jeep on video. I've been travelling all week with work so I haven't been able to upload it to Youtube. I'll try and get this done on Sunday.

In the end, we had a busted up front bumper and one of my sons blew out the rear tire with a sharp rock.

In all it was a good camping weekend with a mix of wheelin.

I'll send you a PM when I have the video uploaded.

FS

HI and WELCOME! I told you I would forget your names. Is it the Kelly Family? It was great to meet you guys out there. You left just in time... things got really back VERY quickly. It snowed on us on Sunday morning.

Well I am glad you made it over and hope you enjoy your stay.

Incredible! Some good news after this trip-i do believe its the first. Look forward to seeing the video-did your sons have a good time driving?

Incredible! Some good news after this trip-i do believe its the first. Look forward to seeing the video-did your sons have a good time driving?

Boys had a good time and we made it home with no issues. I was going to post a picture however, it seems I can only post links to pics.

FS

If you post your pics to a free server like photobucket, you can copy and paste the HTML link to them, and they will show up here on the site.

Back