• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Party

Led

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
For those that know Paul and Steff they are in town this weekend and we are gonna party Sat night. Grilling will start around 6:00 P.M. So if you would like to stop by pm me and I will hook you up with directions. Most of the springs clan will be there,come by and say hi and have a drink.
Led
P.S. Bringing hot single girls is encouraged

formatt said:
nice.. a bunch of dudes calling a bunch of other dudes, all drunk and horned up. :D

You guys are a bad influence.. glad JohnJohn has that 50 mile buffer.

Whats this guys number he's going on the list :D

formatt said:
nice.. a bunch of dudes calling a bunch of other dudes, all drunk and horned up. :D

Actually JJ is supposed to be there.Remember, I have your number.:D

You should come down and join in the festivities.Oh, by the way ,there will be wimmins there also and I'm sure they'll participate in the drunk dialing.

planefixer said:
Remember, I have your number.:D

You should come down and join in the festivities.Oh, by the way ,there will be wimmins there also and I'm sure they'll participate in the drunk dialing.
you bastard! [note to self: turn phone off tonight!] :)

I'd love to but we're wheeling tomorrow morning (JJ included). Booze + 75 mile drive from Denver to CO Springs + hangover (because I know how you guys drink!) = not so much fun tomorrow.

actually, now that I think of it, I'm leaving the phone on (ringer off) just so I have something to look forward to tomorrow! :D

This outta be fun to listen to again around the campfire that first night of cofest. priceless!

formatt said:

Whasamatter Matt? Afraid the Springs guys are gonna steal away your "girl"?

:D

Wish I could head out that way..... but I'm gonna be having WAY more fun in Estes Park with my bum knee at a family reunion.....:puke:

cooter.. good grief.

These Springs folk seem to think a 240 mile round trip ain't no thing... and it won't be after I finally get my pilot certificate, but then you can't drink since flying hungover is an absolute no-no.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

JJacobs said:
cooter.. good grief.

These Springs folk seem to think a 240 mile round trip ain't no thing... and it won't be after I finally get my pilot certificate, but then you can't drink since flying hungover is an absolute no-no.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Excuses,excuses.:bawl:

Sorry I missed is folks.

I had the whole family on Jenny Creek with the doors off. We were all fried when we rolled up at home about 9pm.

Since going to be asleep in 45 minutes I figured my bed was better than Led's couch. Not to mention what you guys would have done to me if I feel asleep, shaving cream, un-used rubbers and some emptys...I had to pass.

Back