• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'96 XJ part out

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
Parting out complete '96 XJ Cherokee, all stock, completely straight body except for the roof/hatch (a tree fell on the roof and crushed it, and cracked the hatch)

What's NOT available:
Engine
Transmission
Front driveshaft
Carpet
Seats
Rear quarter windows
Brake booster/master cylinder
Rear leaves
Windshield
Mirrors

All else is up for grabs, but the axles (HP non-disconnect Dana 30/29 spline 8.25", both have 3.55 gears) won't be available until after I pull the engine/trans/t-case (hopefully within 2 weeks)

I know you said engine not avalible but do you have the A/C compressor. Also, are you sure it's a 29 spline rear end. I thought they only came in 97-up. I have a 96 with the 27 spline but I want to upgrade to a 29 spline. In other words I am interested in the rear end also.

As far as I know, the 29 splines started in mid to late '96. I will definately check the rearend for what it is before I sell it to anyone, but I'm just going by what it *should* be at the moment.

PM me an offer on the compressor

Got a gas tank skid? PM me price etc.

thanks,
Andrew

lowrange:
PM me

rockpile:
I've got several interested in it. If they don't work out, I will definately let you know

PGT FTW:
T-case is available. It should work for your application just fine provided you have a 4.0/AW4 combo

OnorOffroad:
Replied to your PM

WTF:
Sorry, no tank skid

Back