• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

took my NET today...

BUCKYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I went and took my Nursing entrance test today. I got a 76% which I thought was bad until I got my printout. To pass you must get a 41% the average student gets a 56% so that made me happy. I was in the 93rd percentile. The nursing director said that is the highest this semester so I am now pleased but its gonna suck not gonna have time to do anything.
I just wanted to brag.
Your Focker friend Bucky

BUCKYXJ said:
I went and took my Nursing entrance test today. I got a 76% which I thought was bad until I got my printout. To pass you must get a 41% the average student gets a 56% so that made me happy. I was in the 93rd percentile. The nursing director said that is the highest this semester so I am now pleased but its gonna suck not gonna have time to do anything.
I just wanted to brag.
Your Focker friend Bucky

Congrats...

now go bone up on that 24% you missed.

yeah it was all fractions, decimals, and algebra not bad for not doing it in two years. I got 100% on the reading comprehension part of it.

congratulations. with a name like bucky i never would have thought you were a woman

You guys laugh. Around here the shortage of nurses is so bad that the signing bonus is a brand new SUV.

Back