• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'96 XJ 5-speed

smccollamjr

NAXJA Forum User
Price: $4500 obo

Description:
I'm thinking of selling the XJ. I'm not getting out, just changing up a little. Here's a link to my build thread:
http://www.jeepinwv.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=6523
Here's some of the facts:
1996 XJ
174,000 miles
4.0/AX15/NP231
4.10s
D30 - open
8.8 - disk brakes, factory trac-loc, Rock Crusher diff cover
Big Daddy (I think) tie rod
RC adjustable track bar.
3" RC add-a-leaf lift with new (at the time) up-country leaves
AJs Rock Rails
DPG Belly Skid
Front winch bumper by FullSizeXJ
Custom rear bumper w/tire carrier, unibody tie-ins, rocker protection
Trailer hitch
K&N FIPK (will include factory air box with filter)
FF Dynamics Aluminum radiator with 3 electric fans. Fans can be turned on, left in auto, or turned off. (will include factory fan setup)
Custom relay/fuse box
Custom switch panel with extra switches
Pre-wired for in cab winch controls
Armored LED tail lights
Winch NOT included
Air Conditioning (yes it works)
Cruise Control (yes it works)
No carpet
The Jeep runs great. I've put over 10,000 miles on it this year and have had it in 5 states. I've driven it as many as 800 miles in one day. I wouldn't be scared to drive it to Moab. Everything works with the exception of the driver's door switch. It has been wheeled so there is a good bit of pin striping, but the body is solid. The bumpers, rock rails, & tail lights have some surface rust and could use some paint. The worst damage is shown in the pic below. The front ds fender has a dent also, but I have a new fender that will come with it. The u-joints in both driveshafts have been replaced and the CV joint has been rebuilt in the last year. I haven't decided 100% to sell it. Before anyone asks, I'm not parting it out. Here are a few pics:

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

Back