• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98 XJ Sport 2wd

hoodride

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is a 1998 XJ Sport 2WD , 4.0, automatic. It has all the following options: key less entry, power windows, door locks, power mirrors, power driver’s seat, window locks, child protection locks, factory tinted windows, rear defroster/wiper, AM/FM Cassette with factory Infinity stereo system and amp, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, factory driving lights(need switch), roof rack, overhead console with info center, sunglass holder, map lights and garage door button, dual air bags, good spare and original jack, and original owner’s manual. Everything works except the driving lights which only need a new switch, around $15. The Jeep runs and drives excellent with no issues, the body has 261,000 miles but the engine was just swapped with a good used one because the original was overheated. The used engine runs perfect, no noises, smoke or leaks. While swapping the engine, I replaced the following with New parts: water pump, radiator hoses, air filter, flushed and tested the radiator, radiator cap, front sway bar bushings, gas cap, steering wheel cover, fresh oil/filter, coolant, and transmission fluid. The alternator and battery were replaced last year. Hot heat and Cold A/C. The body is all original paint and isn’t faded, never wrecked and shines nicely, just hand waxed. The interior is also nice, recently detailed with only minor stains here and there and a small tear in the driver’s seat bottom corner. I wouldn’t hesitate to drive this Jeep anywhere, I just have too many cars to keep it. Clean title in hand. $3,500. Email for pics or go to http://www.southernjeeps.org/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=35417 Call Andrew 678-617-8890, email or PM.

Back