• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'96 XJ part out

:wave: Sorry, I only have a passenger side assembly. I do have a pair of XJ Waggoneer assemblies, though :looney:

Here's a current list of what's available at this time:
Misc. grey interior plastics-$5 each
Complete grey console with good armrest-$35
Tailgate interior cover (base model-no carpet) w/3rd brakelight ass'y-$10
Rear seat lower (grey)-needs cleaning-$10
Front fenders w/factory flares-no rust, perfectly straight & uncut-$35 each
Front header panel complete w/grille and headlamp buckets-$35
Stock black bumpers w/end caps-you take them off-$15 each, I take them off-$25/each
Sunvisors-complete and in good shape, but need cleaning-$30 for the pair
Rear fender flares-you take them off-$5/each, I take them off-$10/each
Rear interior light ass'y-lense has a small crack but otherwise perfect-$5

Parts I have that are NOT from the '96:
Earlier model rear hatch area carpet, grey, in good condition, needs cleaning-$15
Pair of grey cloth seats from '97-up XJ-$35 for the pair (PM for details on them)
Black ashtray-'96 and earlier-$5
Pair of grey vinyl seats from a TJ-$50 for the pair (PM for details on them)

If you need anything else, please feel free to ask! :wave:

Steering column with airbag steering wheel (black) + key-$30 if you pull it, $50 if I pull it.

Console armrest (tan), needs a good cleaning, good inner plastic (the part that always breaks)-$10

Good dashpad (grey)-$40 if you pull it, $60 if I pull it

Glovebox door (grey)-$10

Lower dash panel (grey)-$10

Automatic shifter complete w/cables (shifter handle is so-so but usable)-$15 if you pull it, $40 if I pull it

Hood-$35

OBD-II TCU with harness connectors (not the whole harness, just the plugs so you can make your own or splice into your harness)-$40

OBD-II ECU-$60

Stock rear driveshaft, fits '96-'01-$15

I got the engine/trans/t-case pulled today. I am going to pull the fenders, hood, and doors off tomorrow, and load what's left of this thing up on the trailer and head for the scrap yard on Monday. I'll unbolt the axles once it's on the trailer, so they should be available this coming week if anyone's still interested in them.

Axles are out and ready for sale.

Front-$150 complete w/o steering, $200 complete w/steering, upper & lower control arms, trackbar, steering stabilizer, and 2 roller wheels with good tires
Rear-$ pending confirmation of 29 spline axle shafts

Open to trades

Back