• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'95 Sahara w/BRAND NEW EVERYTHING

spazzyfry123

NAXJA Forum User
I don't have any pictures of it as of yet, but I will be sure to get them up as soon as possible.

It is a Green 1995 Jeep Wrangler Sahara edition with the 4.0L engine, 5-speed, and ~107k miles on it. We bought the Jeep not too long ago with absolutely nothing done to it, and we have since replaced just about everything on the vehicle with brand new parts. We haven't even taken the Jeep offroad since we've owned it. I have every receipt of every part we have had put on the Jeep by a local professional and insured business (Allsouth Autosports). I'm going to try and list everything on the Jeep, but while we were building this Jeep up, we were also having 2 other Jeeps (XJ and the rockcrawler YJ) being built at the same time so all of the invoices are mixed together. So forgive me if I forget some things. This is a list of everything replaced/upgraded with BRAND NEW parts on the Jeep:

- Full set (5) of 15x8 Incubus Offroad Type 511 Wheels (black)
- Full set (5) of 33x12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ Tires
- Locking Lug Nut Set
- RRC Front Winch Bumper
- RRC Rear Bumper w/hitch & Tire Swing
- Front Driverside Flare
- Front Passengerside Flare
- Black/Tan Front Seat Covers
- Black/Tan Rear Seat Covers
- Mirror Relocation Brackets
- Replacement Mirrors
- Bestop Top w/tinted Windows
- Front Brake Pads
- Both Front Calipers
- Grant Steering Wheel
- X Series 4" Suspension Lift
- Steering Stabilizer
- Front Greasable Shackles
- Panasonic Head Unit
- Extra Reverse Light
- Rugged Ridge Side Armor Steps
- Power Steering Box
- Royal Purple Gear Oil for F/R Diff
- Royal Purple for Transfer Case
- Royal Purple for Transmission
- Borla Header
- Flowmaster Super 40 muffler w/turndown
- Front Rotors Turned
- Rear Drums Turned
- All Tie Rod Ends
- Tie Rod Sleeves
- Brake Shoes
- Oil Filter
- Transfer Case Tail Housing
- Oil Pan Gasket
- Yukon Chromoly Axle Shafts
- Axle Seals and Bearings
- All New Factory Seat Belts
- Wheel Studs
- Yellow Top Optima Battery
- Pitman Arm

There's a lot more, I know, but I cannot find the invoices for those and I want to make sure I have them before I post it up. Stuff like clutch and speakers and blah blah blah...

We're looking to get $9500 for it and located in Buford, GA. The best way to get in touch with me would be PM, E-Mail ([email protected]), or AIM (spazzyfry123).

I'll be sure to post up the pictures as I get them along with anything else as soon as possible.

Thanks!
-Tyler

Back