• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cant wait

XBoBJ

NAXJA Forum User
just ordered the aussie for the 29spline 8.25 cant wait to get it in and try it out

Thank you for your order and deposit correction. Your Aussie Locker
will ship today and according to UPS will be delivered on Wed. 12 November.

The UPS tracking number is 1Z706YA30399064571

ooo bob's gettin a rear locker. glad to hear it dude. :thumbup:

ehh i beat it as if it wasnt a DD, i really give two shit what it looks like, as long as it still moves

Before
DSC02768.jpg

After

jeeppics2.jpg

NEWSCHOOL.jpg

Last edited:

damn that was clean. if mine started out looking that nice i would have really tried to keep it pretty. but mine has rust. so i beat it.

damn that was clean. if mine started out looking that nice i would have really tried to keep it pretty. but mine has rust. so i beat it.

we need someone to show up the pretty boy jeeps

we need someone to show up the pretty boy jeeps

tell me about it. i've since seen both of them driving around the area and didn't say hi haha. i really wanted to run that trail too

:D yayyyyyyyy

You need to buy my axles bob so I can go full width...... :) You know you want to...

if your rear wasn't welded i would.

I know the feeling, UPS just dropped off my ARB tonight. It'll probaby sit in my room for another month until I can afford to buy my gears and figure out what to do for onboard air, but at least I can sit here and look at it and pretend I'm cool :eek:

I can throw in an open carrier if that would do it.

well i'd just have to regear it again for the new open carrier.... so no point. i already have gears and install kit and new seals blah blah blah. just gotta get em installed.

Damn Bob it was nice! You sure brought on the hurt.

Mine's still kinda pretty...if purple is pretty lol. Although that kinda fell apart when I hacked up and folded the rear quarters.

Folded rear quarters? Check
Stock rear end caps with no bumper trimming? Check

Back