• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ALLOY USA Dana 30 Tube seals & X-joint 760x U/joints!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Differentials

Differentials and Axles!

Billet Aluminum Axle Tube Oil Seals
Keep water, mud and debris from entering your front axle housing. These CNC machined aluminum housings feature two seals to provide double protection from the crud.

Available in red or black anodized finishes. Sold in Pairs.
reg. $75 pair
NAXJA Special $55 pair!
product_image_4.gif

ALLOY USA X-Joint U-joints! 5-760x / 5-297x Size
Alloy USA X-Joint, Replacement for 5-297X or 5-760X Spicer joint, These forged u-joints are even stronger than the forged 760X spicer joint and include full circle snap rings. Seperate Zirc fittings for each cap keep the center solid. The x-joints come with a 5 year warranty!
Reg. $39ea NAXJA Special $30 ea!

3671816fd06438b254401053097ef2d4.image.150x112.jpg

http://alloyusa.com/images/product_image_4.gif

does that price include shipping? if not, PM me how much for the red tube seals shipped to 63565
Thanks

Is Alloy USA still having problems with their joints? I remember some posts from as recently as spring of this year stating that.

problem = breaking? or problem = production?

your picture shows the older style alloy usa tube seals. the new ones have the ribbed rubber area that slides into the tube. can you confirm which style we would be receiving?

price on
set of axle seals
pair of u-joints 297x

to
L1E 1V7, Ontario, Canada

thanks

do we get the new or old style seals??

price on
red axle seals
and 2 u-joints 297

to 12302 glenville NY

pm me a price plz

How about 1 set of tube seals and 1 set of xjoints?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back