• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Withdrawl

Boatwrench

NAXJA Forum User
Been home a week. I like being home, its a pleasant place but I miss Moab and even though I try and trick myself into thinking work is OK because it pays for my adventures I would rather be in Moab.

I feel your pain. We may need to start a support group or something.

Moabers Anonymous.

"Hi, my name is Bubba and I'm a Moabaholic." :helpme:

The 14th was my last day in Moab; needed to be back to work by the 16th. Almost put in for a few more days; so I could stay until the weekend.
If I knew what was in store for me; I would have.....
Went out to eat at a local restaurant in San Diego Thursday afternoon; several hours later I had food poisoning which last for the next few days....

I've been a bit out of focus myself.....I still have 400+ pics to sort through.

I've been a bit out of focus myself.....I still have 400+ pics to sort through.

Hoping for some good shots from the PSM run! Man, I wanna go back!

I feel your pain. We may need to start a support group or something.

Moabers Anonymous.

"Hi, my name is Bubba and I'm a Moabaholic." :helpme:

Nah, I can quit anytime, I'm not addicted.

Now if you'll excuse me, the backs of my eyeballs are itching.

Just pulled into my driveway this evening ending my 16 day trip. Words can't describe how badly I don't want to go to work tomorrow.

The other problem is when it's easy to get to, readily available (3 hrs. away). At times I sneak off and don't tell my wife I was there, yes, my name is climbon and I am a moabaholic

Already have plans to return to Moab April 2014....Can wheel more there in one week than a whole year in the Midwest.....

Already have plans to return to Moab April 2014....Can wheel more there in one week than a whole year in the Midwest.....

I'd love to be able to make it back that quick, but it's gonna take me a little longer to save up enough $$$

I second the last part of the statement. I could wheel all weekend and not cover the same amount of ground as I did on ONE trail in Moab, heck even half a trail. It's simply amazing!

Back