• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yet more photos

raneil

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Well, now that everyone's probably burned out on Moab pics, I finally went through ours and got some uploaded. :rolleyes:

It was a fantastic trip; I sure hope we're able to get back out there soon.

I shouldn't be looking in threads like this... it just makes me sad....

great shots.

I nominate you as the official NAXJA trip & events photographer, excellent images, nice composition.

Thanks.

It's come to my attention that one of our "picks" was inadvertently left out of the slideshow. So, it was just updated to include this one of John showing us how the "Moab Bump" is done with a Corvette motor.

Today is Sunday, so I'm trying hard not to covet my neighbor's V8. :D

IMG_7773-2.jpg

And.. The grand finale

Amazing shot With Colorado dennis(?) spotting
Thoms face!!
Torx crouched down for the picture
And the little girl clapping

I totally feel like I'm "back in the moment"

Bravo

And.. The grand finale

Amazing shot With Colorado dennis(?) spotting
Thoms face!!
Torx crouched down for the picture
And the little girl clapping

I totally feel like I'm "back in the moment"

Bravo

Yup, that's Dennis.

I don't recall the little girl's name, but her presence it the shot helped make this one a keeper.

Thanks.

It's come to my attention that one of our "picks" was inadvertently left out of the slideshow. So, it was just updated to include this one of John showing us how the "Moab Bump" is done with a Corvette motor.

Today is Sunday, so I'm trying hard not to covet my neighbor's V8. :D

IMG_7773-2.jpg

Dennis: "Whatever, I've seen many times before."

Again, awesome pics. I sent the link to my girlfriend so that she could see the beauty and understand why Moab is so special. She loved your pictures!

Again, awesome pics. I sent the link to my girlfriend so that she could see the beauty and understand why Moab is so special. She loved your pictures!

Thanks. Next time you'll just have to bring her along -- there's no substitute for seeing it all in person!

I ordered a print of that panorama from EZPrints, and it came in last week. It's 20" x 73" on matte paper for $57.50, shipped. I was very pleased with the print quality; they nailed the color balance on the first try. That doesn't alway happen when ordering enlargements online.

This was my first time to order from EZPrints. Definitely recommended!

WOW! I'm Jealous! I think I just found a Great Gift idea!! Thanks Raneil! Was Great meeting you btw! (Red ZJ)

You're right, that would be great gift idea. Landscapes (especially panoramas) are always far more impressive when printed large.

Likewise, it was great meeting you! Here's hoping we meet on the trail again someday. :cheers:

Back