• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO-Fest O-12' Dates?

WB9YZU

NAXJA Forum User
I know, it's a bit early. The Bears are still in hibernation, the peaks (and valleys) are still covered in snow, and ice racing is big right now.

But...

I'm staring at the calendar right now, and was wondering if CO-Fest is going to be the last week/weekend in July, and where it might be this year.

I'm planning in advance this year :D

If it is the end of July I should actually be clear of any military issues for once.

The BOD will be setting the dates very soon. It looks like it will be in Buena Vista unless someone comes up with something better.

Thanks all!

I like Buena Vista, the folks at that campground were incredibly kind to loan me their truck to chase parts. I'll never forget it.

im building and saving right now! (can those 2 words go hand in hand??) ive wanted to go for the past 2 years, and dads been a downer! even if i cant take my heep, i would love to go and watch.

Hope to have this done early next week. It will be end of July, unless everyone wants to change it. The campground is available, and happy to have us back. I'll tighten my oil filter before I get there. :)

Hope to have this done early next week. It will be end of July, unless everyone wants to change it. The campground is available, and happy to have us back. I'll tighten my oil filter before I get there. :)

Back to Chalk Creek?

Back