• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Cut & Fold Rear Bumper – Jeep Cherokee XJ

WebDog

NAXJA Forum User
Our all new Mojave series Jeep Cherokee XJ Cut and Fold rear bumper is completely redesigned from the ground up. With the hardcore off-roader in mind, we designed this bumper to have the best in class departure angle while providing stunning lines and flows nicely with the over all looks of the Jeep Cherokee.

Each bumper is fully CNC Plasma Cut to ensure quality fitment each and every time, and subsequently press formed in house for the best finish and durability. Each bumper is hand built here in the USA and thoroughly inspected before delivery to ensure it contains the finished detail, solid welds, and overall consistent quality that you have come to expect from DirtBound.

With its unique adjustable mounting system you can choose between our Unibody mounting bracket or the Factory mounting bracket, if you change your mind later down the road and want a Unibody bracket, it will bolt easily onto the bumper.

Standard Features:
  • 2" Receiver Tube
  • Hidden Safety Chain holes
  • Two 3.5" light holes
  • Integrated Gussets for the best strength
Optional Features:
  • Unibody Mounting Bracket
  • Factory Mounting Bracket
  • D Ring Tabs

Available Now!
http://www.dirtboundoffroad.com/featured/mojave-cut-and-fold-cherokee-xj-bumper/

that is super nice! does the plate under the cut and fold have any support added to it?

Yes it does, the plate has 3 bolts that bolt to the cut and fold part of the body and then it has a bar that connects it to the unibody.

Depending on what mounting bracket you choose stock or unibody the bumper has 20 - 26 mounting bolts to the jeep.

I have noticed less unibody creaking noises from the back of the jeep since putting this bumper on.

I can't wait to see the tire carrier version of the non cut and fold. Pretty sure I found my new rear bumper. Damn nice work Max!

If you make a tire carrier with the tire mounted in the center of the bumper, I'll buy one.

Super slick bumper man.

Is the black Friday pricing already calculated into the price, or do we need a code? What is your warrenty and what is the weight of this bumper?

Is the black Friday pricing already calculated into the price, or do we need a code? What is your warrenty and what is the weight of this bumper?
No the price is not already reduced, you need to use the code. As for warranty, if it breaks well fix it. it is about 60 - 65 lbs.

Have one for 97+ Jeeps?

Yes, When you are order it asks for the year of your cherokee.

Do you have any teaser pics of the cut and fold with tire carrier?
Also, what do the different mounting brackets look like?

I'm very interested!

Curt

Last edited:
Do you have any teaser pics of the cut and fold with tire carrier?
Also, what do the different mounting brackets look like?

I'm very interested!

Curt

I am going to try my hardest to have a tire carrier version available next week, but it is a short week for us and may not happen.

This is what the unibody bracket looks like without the bumper.
The stock one looks like a plate that uses the 4 stock bolts on each side.
AeZCX5iCEAAiw1c.jpg

Thanks for the pic. Can you tell me about your idea on the tire carrier? Does it use the same bumper and the carrier is integrated into or onto to it, could it be added later, does it use a spindle or something else. Your bumper really caught my eye and with the black friday sale I am very tempted to order and possibly modify for a tire carrier, but if your design is close to what i have in mind, I will probably wait.

Thanks,
Curt

No the price is not already reduced, you need to use the code. As for warranty, if it breaks well fix it. it is about 60 - 65

OK. I give, where do you get the code? Facebook?

Back