• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.D. OFFROAD BOLT ON RELOCATION BRACKET SPECIAL

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I need help getting the word out on these so when you order a set and do an install on a offroad site you will receive a $25 refund on your purchase, you can earn up to $50 back if you do two different sites. The refund will be capped to $50. And I will do this 20 times, the first install thread on any site will be the one to get paid. Please write me as soon as you put up an install thread so I can credit your account.

The install I did can be seen here
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1065577

I will keep a running list of installs in this thead and once 20 sites have a thread posted this special will be over.

The new brackets will begin shipping 7/8/11, orders will be shipped in order they are received.

If you do a silly YOUTUBE install video with those crazy redneck jacked up teeth you will get something special from H.D..........

Last edited:
If you do a silly YOUTUBE install video with those crazy redneck jacked up teeth you will get something special from H.D..........

Is this directed towards me? :D They still the same price as the older version?

Is this directed towards me? :D They still the same price as the older version?

I wasn't even thinking about you, but I bet you would do a fine job and you wouldn't even have to go buy the slip on teeth for the vid........:D

YUP $145 to your door, for the strongest shackle relocation brackets made right here in the good ol USA.

PM inbound Brian!

I was wondering when you guys were going to come out with these since RC did it a few months ago. They look great!

Ordering a set now and plan to do an install writeup or 2 for sure.
Can't wait!

Brackets are shipping today, I know its a day EARLY, hope that's ok with you guys.

Oh snap I think i love you

I was wondering when you guys were going to come out with these since RC did it a few months ago. They look great!

Ordering a set now and plan to do an install writeup or 2 for sure.
Can't wait!

I hope you mean bolt on ones? Because HD has been selling BEEFY brackets way longer then it took Rough County to even think about them.

Brackets are shipping today, I know its a day EARLY, hope that's ok with you guys.

well i don't know man. i like to keep things on a set schedule. i tell you what, i will just keep the box unopened for an extra day. ........ya right.. thanks for the update.

I hope you mean bolt on ones? Because HD has been selling BEEFY brackets way longer then it took Rough County to even think about them.

yes I did. Believe me I'd rather that these than the RC ones, I was disappointed before because I wanted the HD ones, but didn't have a welder. But now my worries are no more :D

Ordered. Very impressive looking set of brackets. Much better than the alternative, at least by site.

Now, let's hope I can get the old brackets out without destroying the frame, or finding the inevitable rust.

David Bricker / SYR

Last edited:
In my hands...WOW! Unfortunately, XJ is only road worthy vehicle. Install might have to wait. CURSES!

Install will hopefully be happening tonight!

Cross your fingers for me being able to get the shackle bolts out

There have been more sets ordered now than will be elligable for the refund, hurry up and get those write ups out there guys........

Only the first 20 original write ups on different sites will get paid.

Got mine installed last night. Took a bunch of pictures that I'm editing now. Will put together an install guide this morning - should be posted by this afternoon at some point.

I don't see a list started yet of sites that have been accounted for - does that mean they're all still open?

Back