• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanksgiving Weekend Run?

Thanksgiving Run Location - check all that apply

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crawldaddy

NAXJA Member # 1491
About six of us are trying to decide where to go while the girls are at the Harvest Festival on the 24th, 25th and 26th (Thanksgiving weekend). Care to join us?

Give us your input about where you would go that weekend:

Never been to CC...... so I'd be down for that. HH is always fun. Wouldn't be interested if it were at FR or Knoxville.

I voted CC

I still need to fix my junk though so yeah.

I am pretty sure FR is closed this time of year. There is a good chance that the creek trail will never re open:( There is no other reason to go there if this is the case. Check before you head up there.

I vote Hollister. Lot of people head out there the day after turkey day:)

88flexj said:
I am pretty sure FR is closed this time of year. There is a good chance that the creek trail will never re open:( There is no other reason to go there if this is the case. Check before you head up there.

I vote Hollister. Lot of people head out there the day after turkey day:)
What happened to the creek trail? Did the fire damage it? I went wheeling there the week before the fire but haven't been up there since.

ZPD said:
What happened to the creek trail? Did the fire damage it? I went wheeling there the week before the fire but haven't been up there since.

they closed it due to oil getting into the water and killing frogs from what i heard.....

dont think it will ever reopen after that.....

I am surprised it was open as long as it was. There are not many areas where you can drive up a creek anymore. It's funny, they were worried about erosion, and it was solid rock:confused1

i was just at FR this friday and saturday, the creek bed isnt closed, well at least i dont think it was..... it was a pretty sick trail though.

Our crew will be heading down to Holister the Friday after Turkey Day.

Make sure Clear Creek is open before heading down...

I actually will be out in Hollister (weather permitting). I will be camping hopefully Friday - Sun. Anyone who shows up to Hollister I have the Black 88 XJ with 31" TSL's.

I am planning on going out on Saturday. I might camp and wheel on Sunday too. :)

i have been thinking about going wheeling this weekend. probably hollister. maybe ill go friday since i took the day off work. maybe ill see you guys down there. im in a Black '88 XJ on 35" MTR's.

Back