• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Stimulus Sale...

Oh hell, Hope this is still going on when I get my tax check in a couple weeks!

Oh hell, Hope this is still going on when I get my tax check in a couple weeks!
Yeah me too!!!! I cant tell Uncle Sam to hurry up. He controls the destiny of how soon I can get front and rear bumpers! I hope this sale will last til March!

I think I am gonna go ahead and order a t-case skid this week.

Where's the stimulus sale on the $29 parts like the axle swaybar mount kit? ;)

j/k great price on that t/c skid.....hmm

What's the likelihood that you can ship a set of nut strips to me before WF pending an order within this week?

What's the likelihood that you can ship a set of nut strips to me before WF pending an order within this week?

Yep, these are in stock and ship same day. Eric (our shipping guy) is on his honeymoon, so worst case is it will make it out next Monday.

is there any indication of a end date

Probably a couple weeks into March.

Just ordered a Winch Bumper,,and I have a question:laugh3: Are they Bambi proof ?

Nailed a small buck this week,stock bumper didnt hold up too well...

Wayne

PS--whats the "coupon code"

What would the shipping be on one of the stage 2 rear bumpers to 17112 business with a forklift.

Last edited:
Just ordered a Winch Bumper,,and I have a question:laugh3: Are they Bambi proof ?

Nailed a small buck this week,stock bumper didnt hold up too well...

Wayne

PS--whats the "coupon code"

Yeah, It'll take it. My ARB held up to a Mercedes at 50 head-on and it was thinner gage than a JCR bumper!

Yeah, It'll take it. My ARB held up to a Mercedes at 50 head-on and it was thinner gage than a JCR bumper!

Since when is your drivers side tire head on?

Just ordered my T-case skid a couple minutes ago! Can't wait to get that thing on and test it out! I'm starting to be like Haleyes with all my JCR stuff! :D

This will be built the first of next week. You should see it by this time next week.

Right on, thanks Brian! Can't wait to break it(and the whole jeep for that matter) in at WF!

Hopefully you guys are still doing this around March 12th it looks like My profit sharing check will be buying me some bumpers!

Back