• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mojave Cut & Fold Rear Bumper – Jeep Cherokee XJ

I'm still waiting. It's just a bunch of pieces for a tire swing, not even welded together. Surely they have some good excuse this time too?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting. It's just a bunch of pieces for a tire swing, not even welded together. Surely they have some good excuse this time too?

are you waiting from August ?

You should have received a tracking email, I was able to get the order shipped the other day.

For some reason I thought it was the welded version, so I have been trying to get a bumper base put together for mock up. But I had the parts ready to go, when I saw this I checked and sure enough it was not the welded version…

Just a side note for others: this is for the Manta Ray tire carrier kit, not the Mojave.

Same issues from 5 years ago.

Good luck buddy.

Out of the hundreds of monthly orders a few do slip though the cracks, we are still growing and working to solve those issues. I am currently looking for another full time fabricator and shop helper.

As we work out the kinks the shop will work more efficient and my goal is to have zero orders slip though. We are already stocking more product than ever before, we have started to powder coat the smaller items (soon bumpers) our quality control is much more stringent than ever.

I joke that 2015 is our first year (vs our 6th) as we packed up and moved across the country, incorporated and setup in a new place half the size of our old shop was a challenge. Not being open for 2 months and zero advertising for a majority of the year.

2015 was a huge challenge, the reason for the move was my grandmother passing away. We had been taking care of her for the last 12 years and living with her, so her estate had to be sold and divided. Living in LA was not a option anymore as I was done with the high cost of everything, and I had family in MN and made the move.

In October my uncle tragically drowned in Hawaii while at his daughters wedding, he was the one that really pushed me to start the business. It really made me numb for a few months, with grandma it was kinda expected but his was so sudden and for no real reason.

You have probably noticed I haven't been very active on the forums recently, between all that and focusing on running the business has taken my time.

I take lots of pride in keeping our products made in the USA on equipment made in the USA, I look forward to your continued business going forward.

Thanks for shipping. You guys make a top notch product, sometimes things happen. Sorry to hear about the unfortunate life events. Keep making a great product and refine your response and shipping process and I will be back for more.

Back