• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I learned at the fall fling

I can see most lines, doesn't mean I'll hit them every time. :)
Bypasses can be more of a pain then the main line.
I'm not as fond of the roof-top tent as I thought I'd be.
Everytime I put an oil catch can on the breather line, the engine blows oil out of everywhere, but not into the catch can.
Anytime I'm at an event, you really should have me in charge of the food.

I remember seeing you guys pull up, and I was thinking to myself" what the f#$k, they drove an XJ into a uhaul and drove it that way? XJ guys do crazier stuff than I thought. didnt even realize it was you guys at the time. Nuts. Can you even open the doors to get out of the thing? how did you strap it down in there ?

they can be opened just enough to get in and out if your skinny. and we didnt strap it down, which I wasent too happy about, but there wasent any strong points to tie it too.

they can be opened just enough to get in and out if your skinny. and we didnt strap it down, which I wasent too happy about, but there wasent any strong points to tie it too.

Glad It All Worked Out. You guys Had One Hell Of A Trip You'll Never Forget.

And You Can take Comfort In Knowing It Cant Get Much Worse The next Time You Go Across Country To wheel

Back