• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Corona Crawl 2020 UPDATE!!!!

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
Corona Crawl 2020 UPDATE

Sorry for the late notice. In case you haven’t noticed, things have been a little different in 2020. We haven’t been able to make a call on whether or not to have the Crawl until now.

I can’t fathom seeing this silly bug prevent the Crawl from happening so I’m not going to say the Crawl is canceled, but I will say it’s going to be significantly different than normal.

There will be NO registration fees.

There will be NO organized catered meal.

There will be NO NAXJA organized trail rides.

I’m up in the air on the raffle. We haven’t been able to source a single raffle prize since businesses aren’t really in the giving mood this year, for good reason. If there are any raffle prizes, it will be whatever National can send us. So, don’t count on a raffle either.

I can POSSIBLY arrange t-shirts and stickers. If I can pull that off, I’ll be posting up about it. You’ll be ordering and paying for the shirt and sticker on the spot. I’ll deliver it to the ‘Rona Crawl.

That being said, anyone that wants to go wheeling with your NAXJA buddies, I suggest you show up in Harlan Kentucky on the week of July 4th like nothing is any different!

I’ll see you there.

Back