• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

***New Product Announcement*** IRON ROCK OFF ROAD 3 LINK!

Again reviving an ancient thread... But if anyone has had issues with the upper arm making contact with the pinion I feel your pain. I went back and forth with Josh from iro about the issue and finally set caster to 8.5 degrees to abolish the issue. I had driveshaft vibs but I was accepting of that. I assume my low lift height (3.5) and small tires (31) made the up travel situation worse. Anyways on to the good stuff. Josh informed me they made an improvement to the upper arm design. This week I am going to send him my arm and he is to send me the updated one. Kinda bummed my Jeep will be down for a week and for paying for shipping the original arm to them but beggers can't be choosers...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Again reviving an ancient thread... But if anyone has had issues with the upper arm making contact with the pinion I feel your pain. I went back and forth with Josh from iro about the issue and finally set caster to 8.5 degrees to abolish the issue. I had driveshaft vibs but I was accepting of that. I assume my low lift height (3.5) and small tires (31) made the up travel situation worse. Anyways on to the good stuff. Josh informed me they made an improvement to the upper arm design. This week I am going to send him my arm and he is to send me the updated one. Kinda bummed my Jeep will be down for a week and for paying for shipping the original arm to them but beggers can't be choosers...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not trying to pile on but i had a similar issue when trying to warranty my leafs with them. They ended up replacing the set but only after i paid over a 1/3 the cost of the leafs in shipping them back. And then the replacement set sagged out in less than a season even after adding two iro add a leafs on both sides. I had to switch to re. And even though the re leafs sagged out they paid for the shipping back and the replacements. So no out of pocket for warranty.

Any type of coupon codes? Deciding between RE and IRO leafs in a few hours

Ancient topic once again...
Is anyone running the tcase skid that goes with this 3 link? It seems over priced to me...

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

Ancient topic once again...
Is anyone running the tcase skid that goes with this 3 link? It seems over priced to me...

Sent from my SM-A426U using Tapatalk

I am running the 3 link/4 link with t-case skid.

I have this kit on my xj. Currently on 37" swampers with full width tons using only a 4.5" lift. Good flex and driveability No issues so far just bought some decent 39.5x15 swampers so lets see what happens in the near future.

So what ever happened?

Back