• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Dana 44,Aussie Locked,4:88 Yukon gears,Discs

markaboo929

NAXJA Forum User
I have an XJ Dana 44 for sale it has all brand new bearings seals fresh Yukon gear 488 gears an Aussie Locker and 8.8 disc brake setup. All with about 25 to 30 thousand miles. It will include rear brake cables which came from Passenger Side Explorer plenty long even at the 8in lift that it currently sits at. It also has custom u bolt eliminators basically ruffstuff specialties leaf spring plate welded to the leaf spring Mount and another leaf spring plate on top with bolts. It has flush mount shock mounts on the tubes and set up for a cross Enterprises top shock crossmember so exhaust modification may be needed with the passenger side exhaust tail pipe. Also has stainless steel brake lines for the rear and diff cover guard.$750 obo.For all listed.I also have a Dana 30 High pinion with an Aussie locker and Yukon gear 488 gears as well that will become available as soon as I can get to pull it out.PM or text 828-404-9320 anytime 24/7.Can deliver to reasonable udistance free.

Is that $750 for the 44 and 30 or just the 44?

sorry I wasn't clear on that that's the 44 and all the pieces that go with it the 30 will be separate when I pull that one out I'm not going to ask too much for that one that's what's a Dana 30 but it is the high pinion with the same matching gears and lockers the rear so. Unless I'm motivated for a good offer for both. Thanks for asking that I forgot to mention it would have been separate

Back