• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 30 4340 Chromoly Axle kit w/ Spicer 760 ujoints & 5 yr warranty on shafts - $375

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Dana 30 4340 Chromoly Axle kit w/ Spicer 760 ujoints & 5 yr warranty on shafts - $375

Get your High Strength 4340 Chromoly Dana 30 axle kit for less than any store has offers!

This is a Complete Axle kit that also includes the axle seals and disconnect block off kit. NOT JUST AXLES. You also get the strongest OE style Ujoints, the Spicer Forged 5-760X ujoints.
za_w24110_2.jpg

You Get:
4340 - (2)Inner axle shafts in stock 27 spline & (2)Outer axle shafts. All with a no questions asked 5 Year warranty on them.

(2)Spicer 5-760X Forged Ujoints

Central Axle Disconnect block off plate kit with axle seals for the conversion.

GO HERE TO SEE / ORDER THIS KIT

As always, these ship from multiple locations across the USA and most orders only take 1-2 days after payment to get to your door.

Ask around and you will find, RWK Haus Supply is your Best option when it comes to Drivetrain Part Selection, Price and speed of delivery.

Robert
RWK Haus Supply
[email protected]

Re: Dana 30 4340 Chromoly Axle kit w/ Spicer 760 ujoints & 5 yr warranty on shafts -

I know I'm going to catch Hell for this, but can you also get this for a CAD setup?

Re: Dana 30 4340 Chromoly Axle kit w/ Spicer 760 ujoints & 5 yr warranty on shafts -

Sorry, no. I dont even think there are chromoly CAD side shafts, in 760 sized ujoints available through anyone? I know I have never seen them.

Back