• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats new?!

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
624a67311f8d8ecd81c22f087aeca652.jpg

Got a new rig

Close to done painting an old rig

d88da6f71c51a6c0c1d0a14b454bb8cf.jpg

And heres 3 of the rigs

10061395744b2a2fdfc1b8fa8a64202c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nothing new. Just tons of wheeling! Ripped another rear axle housing so thought it was time for an upgrade.
a3e981df73dea4777f9090cd11fe24b1.jpg
af96b54535a5cbe2c4db84fce6ea15e3.jpg

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

I went a did a thing, picked up 2 non running diesel project trucks on the cheap.
view

Had to pay to get them both towed to my place but with what I have into them it was worth it.
view

The plan is to sell one and keep the other as a tow pig.
lots of late nights with many adult words being said tracking down the electrical issues in one
view

But finally got all of the hack job wiring that was keeping it from running out.
view

Since then its been a great truck!
view

Other then that life is the same.
Work, then work on the house, sleep. repeat.

IMG_3585.jpg IMG_3825.jpg IMG_3829.jpg IMG_4495.jpg IMG_4741.jpg

Last edited:
624a67311f8d8ecd81c22f087aeca652.jpg

Got a new rig

Thats awesome. Did you get any of the metal bumper package or LED package?

Cant wait to see what you do with it down the road.

I spent like seven months replacing a rear main seal and unit bearing, and two hundred miles later the outside tie rod end seems to be shot and wobbly.

Imagine a picture of stripy Jeep here

Matt those rigs will be nice tow pigs!!

All painted up

7531de3cc2c5976a10b7977907e7731b.jpg

We are going to keep the rubi stock is the plan... until its paid off. Sold red wj and selling the black wj.

Wagoneer will be getting alot more attention and if anyone has a 4:1 for sale from a TJ let me know i want to stick one in the wagoneer

Something new.. I just reNEWd my membership for another 2 years and got my official card and stickers! Sorry for the bad pun there, I couldn’t help it..

9774e97f03d641b684547aa828ed40fe.jpg

went and ran boards with the kids this weekend, went great and cant wait for the rim trail and slick rock to open

rig looks good dude, why did you move to Oregon ?

rig looks good dude, why did you move to Oregon ?

Thanks. Been eyeing the PNW for awhile and it made sense in more than a few ways. The Jeep should be ready by spring to start exploring. Naxja activity really seems to have dropped since I've been on here, maybe it's because we can't edit our posts! Haha so lame.

yeah and no picture or video hosting. They need to let us edit our posts, add pics, add vids. Only makes sense.

Forums will be dead in like 5 years I can see based on post I have to search.... A lot of new parts have come out for 05 newer axles since I bought my axle but all the builds and info is from like 08 to 12. It’s even harder to use forums since all the photo bucket drama

Lol....not sure what forum you guys are talking about. I can edit my posts, add pictures, and link videos.

Try using the Tapatalk app on you phone, crazy easy to post, edit, add pictures...whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol....not sure what forum you guys are talking about. I can edit my posts, add pictures, and link videos.

Try using the Tapatalk app on you phone, crazy easy to post, edit, add pictures...whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know, but also, still dumb. I'm not a fan of Tapatalk and much prefer using a screen that is bigger than my hand, as I'm sure a lot of users are.

yeah I use tapatalk occasionally. Forum needs that functionality .

Got a bit of the wobble again the other day WTF. I probably should have replaced more than the one TRE as a preventative, or install the other new unit bearing that is in my garage already.

Back