• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Colorado B/S Thread

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
I've come to notice the Colorado chapter is a lot like any stunt foru
Topics go everywhere in one thread. So there is always a BS thread to post ip just that. BS. Be it what you did to your jeep that day. Random pics. Thought about something not worthy of it's own thread. General discussion. Yada yada yada.
This is like a chatroom thread.

Re: The Colorado BS thread

Hopefully getting my FrankZ Custom Bumper soon!!! WOOO

My 'Insulation'
1253853352.jpg

and my new reverse light :D
1253853281.jpg

Didn't we already have one of these that stemmed from a hijacked thread of Masons?????

Oh yeah, that thread got canned for too much gay talk........ :D

Did we? I thought we did a thread just to see how many different topics we could get? The purpose is for this to be like a general notification or broad discussion thread. Ya know. 'what wheel is this'. 'anyone wanna grab some beers' 'what you think of this mod' etc.

Speaking of. Any advice as to how to get the jeep in the garage without the whip beating the crap out of my lights? Can I tie it down or is it bad for the spring/whip?

My heat is annoying me too. Blows hot as balls for a bit then barely blows theb raging hit and high pressure. Then fades again. Vacuum?

It has 103,000 miles on it. Useful turbo life is somewhere around 75,000.

Dude, my B5S4's K03's have almost 170,000 miles on them and its chipped. Running 20psi at full boost and WOT.

My Audi's turbo is pissing oil..........:mad:

On your FrontTrak A4? I thought you sold that thing.

Easiest and most cost effective way to fix a bad K03 is to get a K04 or Garrett. :D

Speaking of. Any advice as to how to get the jeep in the garage without the whip beating the crap out of my lights? Can I tie it down or is it bad for the spring/whip?

Easy, take the antennae off before you enter the garage. Thats what I do.

Back