• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aqua Pearl XJs

Crabapple

NAXJA Forum User
How many people here have Aqua Pearl XJs? Yea, the gay turquoise color for all you haters. Don't see too many of them on the road. Alot of TJs in the same color though.

Right here, although I pack no fudge. ;)

237726239_y8wqz-L-4.jpg

n1395120502_30282240_8749.jpg

I must be f'ed up. Isn't this Aqua Pearl?

There were a couple of shades of it. My color is actually a little lighter than the pic I posted. It had something to do with the overcast sky and the contrast of my camera.

200907553_jz3k5-L.jpg

Oh well, same damn color. Keep em' comin!

Atleast it not as bad as this limp wristed color on one of my 96's. Its paint code PC4, but I don't remember what its called.
96XJPJR9.jpg

"used car-dealer blue"

HAHA perfect. What's everyone's paint code? mine is ethier PQE or LQE I can't remember.

Rod what's the paint code on your door jamb?

The tag on my door jam is gone which is weird because when I looked for it about a year ago to get my production date it was there. Anyway I have a small mopar rattle bottle of touchup paint for it which says "bright jade metallic". I like the color although I'd have to acknowledge being lukewarm to it when I first bought it. I am the only turquose XJ owner in my town of about 18,000 counting all the college students. Its also the only xj I know of right now that's at all modified.

The tag on my door jam is gone which is weird because when I looked for it about a year ago to get my production date it was there. Anyway I have a small mopar rattle bottle of touchup paint for it which says "bright jade metallic". I like the color although I'd have to acknowledge being lukewarm to it when I first bought it. I am the only turquose XJ owner in my town of about 18,000 counting all the college students. Its also the only xj I know of right now that's at all modified.

Back