• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Clayton Off Road Mfg. - 7 Day Thanksgiving Day Sale 5-15% Off Everything

Clayton Off Road

Clayton Off Road
Clayton Off Road Mfg. - 7 Day Thanksgiving Day Sale 5-15% Off Everything

sale2_000.jpg

*** 1 Week 5-15% off everything on our website. ***

ONLINE Store sale ONLY.

Over 200 items on sale.

Most package deal kits 10% Off

Many complete control arm kits 15% Off.

Most coils 15% off, Bisltein shocks 10% off.

And MORE!!!!

FREE SHIPPING ONLINE on all orders over $100.

SALE ENDS 11/28/2009

www.claytonoffroad.com

Hope Everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Thanks for all the orders so far. Been busy, but keeping up with shipping, and answering emails.

Also please note that Clayton Off Road Mfg. will be closed Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving.

Orders placed on Wednesday will ship depending on actual time and item ordered. Orders Thursday, Friday, Sat or Sunday will ship Monday 11/30.

Adam
Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Our website is NOT setup for orders outside the US.

I received a few emails from Canada and a couple international emails.

I can't easily change the website, please email me direct at [email protected] and I can offer the same discount on parts. There will be a shipping charge depending on your location.

I realize that you will not be able to reach me Thursday-Sat, and then the sale is over. Please send me a email with the part #s of what you would like. I will take care of them on Monday, and get your CC information and process the order.

*** Please do NOT email your credit card information over email. ***

Any questions please post them here, or send me a PM over the holiday as I will continue to check them, and will not have access to my work email.

Thank you.

Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Back