• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab Pictures

Great pictures!!!
Spent the last hour and a half checking them out.
I had no idea I lifted a tire coming out of the hot tub till I saw the pic you got of it.
Which XJ were you driving?

Jes

Roger,

Great photos. I like your way of showing them. Is that something you've setup yourself. I went back to the main page to see the APACHE stuff. Kinda interesting but way beyond my understanding.

thanks for the photos

mark
orgs mfg

Definately the best layout I've seen. Thanks for putting up the pics Roger. It was good wheelin' with ya. I still think your whammy line is crazy :lol:

Sean

The pictures are hosted on a Linux server using the Apache web server and some Perl scripts to control the display and resizing of the pictures. Most of the Perl stuff came from www.liveframe.org, just modified a little to work better.

Speaking of crazy lines, I remember a few. :D

Roger

I thought that was you, sorry, I'm bad with remembering names.
Your wife takes great pics and thanks for sharing them.

Jes

Roger, nice to wheel with you and Mattie again. those are some excellent photos and really easy format to use.

The only ones I did not enjoy were the axle repair ones from Rusty Nail. I should have sabotaged your camera!!!

Great shots.

Grant

excellent pictures. the largest amount and best quality ive seen in a a while on the web.

Hunter

Just wanna say those are some awesome shots. Great Job!

Back