• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kingston Peak Adopt-a-Road Poll

Yes, I can participate on these days!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hypoid

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
This is a public poll. Vote for the days you can participate, choose all if you like. ;)

The days with the most votes, get the most consideration.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Looks like I'm camping near Estes again on the 20th. I have drill the weekend of the 6th and my wife's birthday is on the 27th. I add my vote to the 13/14 days.

Tic-toc, tic-toc...

dirteexj94 said:
So did we decide on a date?

Looks like I'm camping near Estes again on the 20th. I have drill the weekend of the 6th and my wife's birthday is on the 27th. I add my vote to the 13/14 days.

I have not set the date, but count on either the 13th or 14th.

First, a member of the BOD is supposed to be present at all chapter functions, which this is. Having a member of the BOD volunteer his availability weights the decision.

Second, the 13th has the most votes.

I have a potential schedule conflict for the 13th. I'll pressure my manager for a yes/no answer in the morning...

EDIT: Do you need help putting your Jeep together?

Last edited:
In some post, somewhere, dirteexj94 said something about his equipment being in pieces.

I have a potential schedule conflict for the 13th. I'll pressure my manager for a yes/no answer in the morning...
Sunday it is!

I'll get a thread started when I get home this evening.

Back