• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'08 Cherokee Crawl

MELKORsXJ

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, i know the crawl is coming up soon... and i was wanting to see what the dates were, get an idea how many people would make it, and find out where it will be this year...
i searched for a crawl thread, but it only goes back 4 pages, and i didn't find one...
feel free to post a link if i did miss it, or this is being discussed somewhere else.

all i remember about the last 08 Crawl thread was a bunch of people arguing about where it would be. i hope this doesn't end up that way...

just looking for: when? where? and who?

There is a whole forum its July 3-5 Harlan County, KY

yeah, when we were driving to tellico two weeks ago i told him all about the dates, and who i knew was going and how much of a good time i had last year. dan , dan, dan......dang.

I'll be there.

MELKORsXJ said:
feel free to post a link if i did miss it, or this is being discussed somewhere else.

scroll down further to naxja events....btw the 33x9.5 's are pretty cool.

my bad guys... i have the SEC page as my homepage, so i don't frequent the main naxja page.

i wonder what the tires would look like aired down wrapped over a rock, :)

Back