• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for help, new york highway 22 & interstate 90

foress_89

NAXJA Forum User
Hello! My girlfriend & I are roadtripping from Canada to Mexico. We just been through Vermont, found a couple of trails and my complete exhaust fell from before the cat. It can be an easy repair if someone who has access to jackstands & a welder would like to help us out. I am also looking at meeting other jeep fans along the way, we just left yesterday and already need help!!

I have a pretty good toolbox in the jeep and would love to help you out too. I'll be on my way south and then west tomorrow, I don't have internet except on wifi but I'll check tomorrow before noon if anybody has a lead for me.

Also if you cannot help but have a shop to refer that would do a decent job for a fair price go ahead!

P.S. cherokee XJ 1999 2 door standard
P.S.2 cat muffler and pipe are good only rear tailpipe is bad and I can do without it

My exhaust fell off from just in front of convetter I was able to have it welded back together good luck on your trip

Back