• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fs/ft Aw4 for 4x4 ax15

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
As the title says I have a 4x4 aw4 and I need a 4x4 ax15. I dont remember the miles on it needs a filter and fresh fluids. Looking to get $150 for or trade for the ax15.

Located north of dallas and can meet around the north metro area.

-Ian

I could really use this but im all the way in Houston. have any holiday travel plans? :-D

I'll actually be in Waco for Christmas if that's a greater possibility. let me know.

what really sucks, is i got rid of this,. and the jeep i bought for my fiance needs it. lol karma is a bitch sometimes.

How many times has that happened to you?

story of my life really, i'm just going to start hording parts and vehicles now.

I've got parts from an '87 2wd that I stripped back in 2005 (driveshaft, intake manifold, misc. brackets, AW4 tranny, etc., I refuse to trash them for that very reason because I know someone somewhere will one day need them. They've been through 5 separate moves around Texas, one day i'll sell, trade, or use them and it'll all be worth it.

Back