• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 Front & Rear

XJmania030

NAXJA Forum User
I have Waggy Dana 44s front and rear. Both axles are disassembled. I took them apart and cleaned pretty much everything.

They are ready for your gears and lockers.

The front has flat top knukles. It is missing the hub gear on one side from when i bought it. It has calipers and rotors. prob jsut good for cores.

The rear is all cleaned up. I have all the drum brake parts for it just not installed. Its all painted and ready to go.

I hate to sell these. I just cant afford the swap into my zuki so i gotta sell them.

Front $150
Rear $100

Both for $225

Call or text Mike: 520-609-4617
or PM im on here alot.

just for those that need to know the front is a passenger side drop and its a 74-77 and the year out of the same style good axles just wrong side for xjs...
bump for the seller
themud

????????????:rof:

yes this is for real, i've never put a lift in before, and i dont want to screw anything up.

First of all, I'll offer the friendly suggestion that you do not post your question in someone else's for sale thread. That would be a good start.

Second, there are alot of issues that can come up while installing a lift, and if you're asking these questions now, perhaps you should be asking for help installing it. We all had to start somewhere, and I applaud you for wanting to do it on your own, but please seek out some help. A lift kit is something that should be done correctly, especially if you intend to drive this rig on the street. A simple mistake on your part could cause an accident or worse. For the record, your mistaken calling the coils a "coil over" A coil over is a stand alone shock/spring design incorporated into one operating unit. You have coils. Not coil overs.

So, please start your own thread in the AZ chapter, and I am sure that we (AZ NAXJZ Chapter) will gladly help you out as we can.

Thanks.

Back to the for sale thread!:paper:

Back