• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rubicon Express Drop Brackets and Braces

RCman

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of RE drop brackets and braces that I won't be needing.
They are used, in good shape, however the hardware for them (just the bolts) is missing. I got a quote from RE for ~$31 shipped for it all, IIRC. Or you should be able to pick up some Grade 8 and Class 10.9 hardware at you local hardware store for cheaper.

RE braces go all the way back to the crossmember mounting bolts/stud, unlike the "others" that fall short.

Looking for $175 picked up. I would prefer not to ship these as they arn't light.

I can get any pictures you need, just ask.

Located in Westminster, MA.

I've also got a set of C4x4 Rock Rails. Pick them both up and I'll sweeten the deal and we'll work something out. Link: http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=967451

Are you going to Raush creek on the 25th? we could exchange money and goods there. and if I PM you my Email would you mind sending me a pic of them so I can see there condition?

Are you going to Raush creek on the 25th? we could exchange money and goods there. and if I PM you my Email would you mind sending me a pic of them so I can see there condition?

Unfortunately I won't be at Rausch on the 25th.
If you still want to see a pictures, I'd be glad to email them to ya.

Nobody wants to install these on the nice long weekend (for some of you)?

If you're willing to sell just the braces (I already have the drop brackets), and willing to ship them, PM me.

If you're willing to sell just the braces (I already have the drop brackets), and willing to ship them, PM me.

Not willing to split them up sorry.

On that note possible sale on the whole setup, pending payment.

Back