• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre-Registration!!!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Hey Folks,
If you know your coming, please pre-register. It will just keep things moving a little smoother at the event. We won't have to juggle as much paperwork on the morning you arrive, and we can get on the trails sooner. Or, if you are coming up the night before, come find us and we'll get squared away at the campground. Either way, come find us asap as soon as you arrive so we can get this out of the way and get to wheeling.

You can take care of the money on our paypal account- [email protected]. If you decide to use paypal, bring the Registration Form/Safety Checklist with you and hand them to either John (lobsterdmb) Ben (Stroker) or myself when you arrive.

Or, you can send the forms and a check/money order through the mail to:

NAC-NAXJA
1507 Fox Run Dr
Coatesville, Pa. 19320

NAXJA Members: $20
Non-Members: $25

This is just the NAXJA event fee. For RC Park and campground costs, please deal directly with them.

Thanks everyone, see you in a few weeks!!!

Andy

STROKER said:
I hope your gonna at least drive yours up you weeney at least you can show off all my hard work....:gee: :looser: :kissyou:

STROKER

The rig will be in camp, dont lay under it...

RTT2smiley.gif

Bandit455 I may just run up for a bit on friday. Theres a slew of things I should do to the rig. But I could run a Girly trail once for the heck of it.

if you want, we can meet up and XJ Pool. (Carpooling is for schmoes)

Mailed the check almost two weeks ago. Expect to arrive Echo Valley Wednesday afternoon, for three full days of wheeling fun.

Rob

Roger wilco.

Don't know exactly when on Wed. I'll be getting there (depends on how fast those two hoses for the A/C get here from Milwaukee), but I intend to arrive prior to dark, as I still have to swap the tow hooks for the hicountry shackle mounts.

Rob

Well I pre-registered, have the forms ready, hotel booked last week (don't feel like doing the camping thing again since we were at Rausch last month); XJ's ready except for those axle seals in the front. She's all loaded on the trailer and ready to roll this morning! I'm concerned about whether my Durango is up to the hauling, but I guess we'll see ...

Wish me luck guys, I'm running solo, trailer & trails, 4 hour (or more) drive and I'm very nervous. Those who gave me their phone numbers, keep the phone close! :D . See you all there.

Back