• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1969 Mustang Coupe 1500 obo

kf_chris

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my project car. We recently had a baby and I don't see time to restore or give this car the attention I had wanted to. It is in great condition with a new one piece floor pan installed by the previous owner. There is no motor but the car is set up for a 351W. Included is a freshly rebuilt C5 trans, many interior and exterior trim pieces, manuals and other parts. The car is basically complete minus the engine with the driveshaft and radiator sitting in my garage. It is a project car and I have a clean title for it. Any questions feel free to ask

driveway.jpg

underhood-1.jpg

passengerfronthoodup.jpg

Driverinside3.jpg

thats a great deal. too bad you couldnt bring it out to calif. you would easily get double that. good luck with the sale, and congrats on the new baby.

my first car was a '69 ragtop Mustang-- I'm thinking of getting another.

Have you got any pics of the "many interior and exterior trim pieces, manuals and other parts" that are included? I'd hate to have to source all of the missing trim-- if a bunch of it's there, I might be interested!

Back