• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need 02 F150 parts..

OverlandZJ

NAXJA Member # 101
Dad parked the mower next to the King Ranch and went indoors.. mower caught fire from a melted fuel tank we believe. Damaged the truck and part of the deck on house.

Dad cant walk without a walker after a stroke two years ago, thank god he wasnt still on it.

If you know where i can find parts please let me know. Next trip down there i will DA it to bare metal and prime it, replace the melted parts and have it painted.

Needed are both pass side door handles, mirror assembly, running board and rear flare. Ebay hasnt been much help.. neither has the F150 forum.

motorhome001.jpg

Wow... I never come in here and thought I would take a look. Did you ever find the parts?

99% of them Glenn..

Truck has been repainted, new mirror, door handles, vent visors, running board.

We still need to locate the cover for the light centered on running board and i wouldnt pass a good deal on a rear flare as this one has slight damage.

And we bought a new Husquevarna mower.. done with the exploding Craftsman's. Also my uncle repaired the porch steps and rail and added LED light strips for him.

Back